By Jean-Louis Boulanger
Chapter 1 safeguard administration (pages 1–8): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Chapter 2 From approach to software program (pages 9–17): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Chapter three Certifiable structures (pages 19–42): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Chapter four danger and security degrees (pages 43–78): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Chapter five ideas of safeguard (pages 79–120): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Chapter 6 rules of software program protection (pages 121–157): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Chapter 7 Certification (pages 159–176): Jean?Louis Boulanger
Read Online or Download Safety Management for Software-based Equipment PDF
Best & telecommunications books
Get a legitimate repair at the increasing universe of telecomExplore the tremendous telecom panorama - from criteria and protocols to premise, entry and delivery applied sciences. excess of an acronym-studded speedy repair, Telecom Crash direction is a real educational that gives you context, connections, and the knowledge to quick take hold of key applied sciences, together with instant web, optical networking, 3G, IP, protocol layer, PSTN, ATM, unfold spectrum, GPRS, and SIP.
A accomplished but transportable VOIP expertise consultant for networking and telecom pros.
Are you absolutely up-to-speed on latest sleek spectrum administration instruments? As regulators stream clear of conventional spectrum administration equipment, introduce spectrum buying and selling and think about commencing up extra spectrum to commons, do you know the results of those advancements on your personal networks? This 2007 publication used to be the 1st to explain and assessment sleek spectrum administration instruments.
- Rage and Time: A Psychopolitical Investigation (Insurrections: Critical Studies in Religion, Politics, and Culture)
- Ion Exchange Membranes: Preparation
- Quantitative Untersuchungen über die Entwicklung des Ehrlich-Ascitestumors bei Inzuchtmäusen
- Biomaterials, medical devices, and combination products : biocompatibility testing and safety assessment
- Murder on the Rebound (Amicus Curiae Mystery)
Additional info for Safety Management for Software-based Equipment
3. ). 2. ) much more than for conventional applications (high speed line, ordinary train lines, freight). 3). ). Work is being done within certified bodies to extend and generalize these two standards to the entire rail system. In the railway sector, the normative repository is made up of the following standards: – the CENELEC EN 50126 standard [CEN 00] describes measures to be implemented in order to define and establish reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS); – the CENELEC EN 50128 standard [CEN 01a, CEN 11] describes actions to be taken so as to show the safety of the software; Certifiable Systems 25 – the CENELEC EN 50129 standard [CEN 03] describes the structure of the safety record as well as the measures to undertake in order to achieve hardware safety.
Safety requirements have always been a factor within complex systems (rail transport, air transport, nuclear power plants). However, nowadays, contractual obligations on performance, for example, have brought manufacturers, in the railway sector, to the total control of parameters acting on reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM). So the choice of standards now falls to the designer and/or manufacturer. 5. Safety vs availability Standards describe the processes, methods and tools necessary to meet and establish the level of SIL required.
CEN 01b] CENELEC, EN 50159-1, European standard, Applications aux Chemins de fer : Systèmes de signalisation, de télécommunication et de traitement - Partie 1: communication de sécurité sur des systèmes de transmission fermés, March 2001. [CEN 01c] CENELEC, EN 50159-2, European standard, Applications aux Chemins de fer: Systèmes de signalisation, de télécommunication et de traitement - Partie 2: communication de sécurité sur des systèmes de transmission ouverts, March 2001. [CEN 03] CENELEC, NF EN 50129, European standard, Applications ferroviaires : systèmes de signalisation, de télécommunications et de traitement systèmes électroniques de sécurité pour la signalisation, 2003.