By W. Jason Gilmore, Bob Bryla
starting personal home page and Oracle: From beginner to specialist bargains complete info on utilizing the Hypertext Preprocessor scripting language along side Oracles database platform. Hypertext Preprocessor is among the such a lot renowned open resource applied sciences within the region of net improvement, whereas Oracle is without doubt one of the most generally deployed and used database products.
Youll learn how to take advantage of those center applied sciences through the use of them in unison to create dynamic, data-driven net functions. The publication is filled with sensible examples according to the numerous years of real-world event of authors W Jason Gilmore and Bob Bryla. This ebook is a perfect learn for net designers or programmers desirous to create functions with Hypertext Preprocessor in an Oracle environment.
- The publication covers a superior replacement to the ''M'' within the LAMP stack.
- Database examples are in response to real-world scenarios.
- The textual content exhibits off Oracles powerful company features.
- The authors spotlight Oracles powerful internationalization support.
Read or Download Beginning PHP and Oracle: From Novice to Professional PDF
Best oracle books
# quickly, effortless automation for each Oracle 9i and 10g DBA! # easy access to real-world examples# set up, database construction, administration, tracking, tuning, and backup/recovery# Oracle common Installer (OUI), Oracle web Configuration Assistant (NetCA), and Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
Organize to cross the Oracle9i qualified specialist DBA New positive aspects for directors examination utilizing this Oracle Press research advisor. you will get entire insurance of all examination issues via perform questions and bankruptcy summaries. The CD-ROM includes 1000s of perform examination questions in an adaptive structure.
-Your key to achieving certification in Oracle's remodeled DBA music! -Contains examination necessities, real-world state of affairs sidebars, scenario-based questions, and fill-in-the-blank questions. -The CD contains flashcards, chapter-by-chapter checks, randomly gen
This e-book is a accomplished and easy-to-understand advisor for utilizing the Oracle info supplier (ODP) model 11g at the . internet Framework. It additionally outlines the middle GoF (Gang of 4) layout styles and coding options hired to construct and set up high-impact mission-critical purposes utilizing complex Oracle database gains in the course of the ODP.
- Oracle Identity and Access Manager 11g for Administrators
- Oracle Database Principles
- Oracle DBA pocket guide
- Oracle web applications : PL/SQL developer's introduction
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, The Complete Reference
Extra info for Beginning PHP and Oracle: From Novice to Professional
Tag ; short_open_tag = Off Lines beginning with a semicolon are comments; the parameter short_open_tag is assigned the value Off. ■Tip Once you’re comfortable with a configuration parameter’s purpose, consider deleting the accompanying comments to streamline the file’s contents, thereby decreasing later editing time. Exactly when changes take effect depends on how you install PHP. ini file is reread every time PHP is invoked, thus making changes instantaneous. ini is only read in once, when the Apache daemon is first started.
In the case of the Java example, you need the Java Development Kit (JDK). 2, a number that was pared to 35 extensions with the current alpha version of PHP 6. ini file. ini file: 1. ini file and locate the extension_dir directive and assign it C:\php\ext\. If you installed PHP in another directory, modify this path accordingly. 2. dll. Uncomment this line by removing the preceding semicolon. Save and close the file. 19 20 CHAPTER 2 ■ CONFIGURIN G YOUR ENV IRONME NT 3. Restart the Web server and the extension is ready for use from within PHP.
003. net/), although this may very well be bundled with PHP in the future. Again, all of these items are prevalent on most, if not all, modern Linux platforms. Finally, you’ll need root access to the target server to complete the build process. For the sake of convenience, before beginning the installation process, consider moving both packages to a common location—/usr/src/, for example. The installation process follows: 1. Unzip and untar Apache and PHP. tar 2. Configure and build Apache. /configure --enable-so [other options] %>make 3.